2021 FRRS Election
Three seats, presently being held by Eugene Vicknair, Matt Elems and Steve Habeck,
are available for the June 2021 FRRS election.
Any person eighteen (18) years of age or older who has been a member of a voting membership unit in good standing for a minimum of one (1) year at the date of the election or appointment shall be eligible to election or appointment as a Director.
As of 1/21/21 the following verified nominations have been made:
- Matt Elems (I)
- Steve Habeck (I)
- Bart Hansen (C)
- Eugene Vicknair (I)
Links to 2021 Election Committee Reports
for FRRS Board Meetings:
January 1, 2021
- First day of open nominations for the election of FRRS directors. Nominations can be submitted by voting members of FRRS (IN WRITING) to the Nomination and Election
Committee or personally delivered to the Committee. Nominations received earlier than January 1, 2021 will not be accepted and will be rejected.
January 31, 2021
- Last day for nomination submissions. Nominations received later than January 31, 2021 will not be accepted and will be rejected.
February 8, 2021
- Last day that each candidate may provide the Committee with an informational statement to be included in the election ballot. The printing & mailing fee of $100.00 must
accompany each candidate's statement.
March 1, 2021
- Last day nominees may withdraw. A withdrawal MUST be provided to the committee by written notice.
April 19, 2021
- The Ballots shall be sent out by the Committee on or before the 3rd Monday in April.
May 10, 2021
- The Board shall select members and/or nonmembers to serve as tellers to count ballots.
May 28 2021
- Ballots must be returned to the ballot return address by no later than 5 PM. No post marks will be accepted. No late ballots will be accepted.
June 5, 2021
- The tellers shall report and certify the accuracy and proper procedure of the vote at the annual meeting of members of the
corporation as provided for in the bylaws.
FRRS Election Information