2018 FRRS Election
2018 Election Results reported at Members' Meeting 6/2/18
Matthew Elems - 292
Steve Habeck - 288
Roger Stabler - 286
Eugene Vicknair - 278
Janet Steeper - 276
Bob Sims - 270
Bart Hansen - 82
Jeff Pierce 1
Wayne Monger 1
Hello and welcome to FRRS 2018 Elections
This Year Ann Morningstar (Ron Huey's wife) and Matthew Shuman will be Chair and Co-Chairs respectively. We are currently looking for the third committee member to join us in this year's venture, so if interested, please contact the FRRS Board for consideration to the post.
Ann and I have had several years of experience with past FRRS Elections and with Ann's deceased husband Ron Huey. We look forward to again having a great 2018 Election Year.
Please be sure to see the Elections Calendar at 2018 FRRS Election Calendar for critical dates and deadlines. We can be reached at
if you have any questions.
Matthew Shuman and Ann Morningstar - FRRS Life Members
Update for 1/30/18:
Debbie Lentz has joined Ann Morningstar (Ron Huey's wife) and Matthew Shuman as the third committee member.
Election committee update as of 4/13/18:
Election Report 4/14/18
Election committee update as of 4/20/18:
The 2018 ballots have been mailed to members. Please do not forget to vote for your new Board Members.
Ballots MUST be received by May 25, 2018 no later than 5:00 P.M. Post Marks will not be accepted.
Please complete your ballot and drop it in the mail today. Thank you.
"Your Election Committee thanks you and is Proud to Serve the FRRS & WPRM."
Matthew S. Shuman - FL 1948
2018 FRRS Election Committee Co-Chair
Election Committee Report to Board 5/12/18
Election Committee Report to Board 6/2/18
Four seats, presently being held by Eugene Vicknair, Matt Elems, Steve Habeck and Roger Stabler,
are available for the June 2018 FRRS election.
Additionally there are two open seats for a total of six seats.
Nominees must be in good standing at the time of nomination.
The following candidates have been verified as valid candidates for the 2018 FRRS Election:
2018 Nominees as of February 1st, 2018
(nominations are closed)
(in alphabetical order by last name)
Matthew Elems - Incumbent
Steve Habeck - Incumbent
Bart Hansen - Candidate
Bob Sims - Candidate
Roger Stabler - Incumbent
Janet Steeper - Candidate
Eugene Vicknair - Incumbent
January 1, 2018
- First day of open nominations for the election of FRRS directors. Nominations can be submitted by voting members of FRRS (IN WRITING) to the Nomination and Election
Committee or personally delivered to the Committee.*
January 31, 2018
- Last day for nomination submissions.
February 12, 2018
- Last day that each candidate may provide the Committee with an informational statement to be included in the election ballot. The printing & mailing fee of $100.00 must
accompany each candidate's statement.
March 5, 2018
- Last day nominees may withdraw. A withdrawal MUST be provided to the committee by written notice.
April 16, 2018
- The Ballots shall be sent out by the Committee on or before the 3rd Monday in April.
May 12, 2018
- The Board shall select members and/or nonmembers to serve as tellers to count ballots.
May 25, 2018
- Ballots must be returned to the ballot return address by no later than 5 PM. No post marks will be accepted.
June 2, 2018
- The tellers shall report and certify the accuracy and proper procedure of the vote at the annual meeting of members of the
corporation as provided for in the bylaws.